Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's been a long while since I last wrote on here, but I've been hooked on many many songs lately and I kinda wanna recommend them to anyone who's reading this. Enjoy my top 10 songs for this month>

1. Fifth Harmony - "I'm In Love with a Monster"


While the title may be misleading, the song has the hottest production and pretty sassy lyrics. This was my jam in the last period of September, and I'll definitely keep whoring it this month. I mean, it's the perfect October-Halloween-song.

2. The Weeknd - Losers


I will lose all respect for Abel if this isn't the next single from Beauty Behind The Slayage. I love the drop on the chorus.

3. Drake - Hotline Bling



I swear Drake has some of the best lyrics. Hotline Bling is for sure one of my favorite songs released this year. Also here's the non-pitched version of the song.

4. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean


♫ AYAYAYAYAYA I KEEP ON HOPING WE'LL EAT CAKE BY THE OCEAN ♫ Nick who? Joe's new sound is awesome and this first single only makes me even more excited for what's to come from him. 

5. Alessia Cara - Here


This girls instantly caught my attention when I first heard this song. She has an incredible voice and she writes her own music at 19 years old. You can tell she has an old soul.

6. Halsey - Hold Me Down.


While "New Americana" sounds pretty great, I think this should have been Halsey's first single. I think this chick is about to really make a splash in the music industry. Hold Me Down is EPIC.

7. Demi Lovato - Confident


Demi is coming for blood this era. While it may not be the sound I expect from her (I like pop-rock/soul Demi better), her two singles have had top notch production and a hot ass sound. Confident better smash. 

 8. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love


This song is so fucking catchy. You can totally hear Charli's influence in this one. I could not be more excited for Revival, I have a feeling it'll be Selena's best album to date.

9. Disclosure - Magnets (feat. Lorde)


Both song and video are jaw-dropping and it just makes me so thirsty for a new Lorde album. PULL THROUGH QUEEN! 

10. Fifth Harmony - Reflection 


The single that never was. It's crazy to me how this never was a single. The clever lyrics, the hot live version, the support from Liam Payne lololol. Anyways, definitely check this one out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment