Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'm really passionate about music. Like really passionate. Anyone who knows me knows that a pair of earphones are pretty much just one other limb on my body. I made this post to celebrate 2015s music, because it was a year filled with great music that made me happy for 365 days.

I got to discover some great new music and became obsessed with some I already knew. "Worth It" is way above every other song on this list in my head, simply because I've been obsessed with it ever since it came out and I still play it everyday, and anyone who knows me KNOWS that's my ultimate jam. I don't think I had been obsessed with a song so much since Britney's "Slave 4 U" (2001). There's something so infectious about the production.

I enjoyed most of the comebacks this year. Demi and Selena slayed me with their albums, as well as the Biebs and 1D. I feel so blessed, yes blessed, that Adele came back this year and she came back with one of my favorite albums of all time.

It was a kickass year for "new" artists like Meghan, Alessia, Years & Years and The Weeknd (obsessed with all of them). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this list of my favorite 70 singles of 2015.



1. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
2. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
3. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
4. Justin Bieber - Sorry
5. Adele - Hello


6. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
7. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
8. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood
9. The Weeknd - The Hills
10. Shawn & Camila - I Know What You Did Last Summer



11. Alessia Cara - Here  
12. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
13. Demi Lovato - Confident
14. Shawn Mendes - Stitches 
15. Britney Spears - Pretty Girls


16. Nicki Minaj - Feeling Myself
17. Selena Gomez - Good For You
18. Ciara - Dance like we're making love
19. Drake - Hotline Bling
20. Taylor Swift - Style

21. Tinashe - All Hands On Deck
22. Fifth Harmony - I'm In Love with a Monster
23. Little Mix - Black Magic
24. Ariana Grande - Focus
25. Years & Years - Shine
26. One Direction - Drag Me Down
27. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
28. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
29. Ciara - I Bet
30. Years & Years - King

31. Disclosure - Magnets (feat. Lorde)
32. Ed Sheeran - Photograph
33. Skrillex and Diplo - Where Are U Now (feat. Justin Bieber)
34. One Direction - Perfect
35. Hilary Duff - My Kind
36. Nick Jonas - Levels
37. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
38. Little Mix - Love me like you 
39. Tove Lo - Talking Body
40. Years & Years - Take Shelter

41. Beyoncé - 7/11
42. The Weeknd - Earned It
43. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
44. Maluma - Borro Cassette
45. Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama
46. Iggy Azalea - Trouble
47. J Balvin - Ginza
48. Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds (feat. Kanye West And Paul McCartney)
49. Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You 
50. Rachel Platten - Fight Song



51. Hilary Duff - Sparks
52. Major Lazer & DJ Snake featuring MØ  - Lean On
53. Rihanna - Bitch better have my money
54. Years & Years - Eyes Shut
55. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
56. Troye Sivan - Talk Me Down
57. Disclosure - Omen (feat. Sam Smith)
58. Jesse & Joy - Ecos de Amor
59. Cam - Burning House
60. Halsey - New Americana

61. Natalie LaRose - Somebody (feat. Jeremih)
62. Maroon 5 - Sugar
63. Troye Sivan - Wild
64. Omarion - Post To Be (feat. Jhene Aiko & Chris Brown)
65. Drake - Back to back
66. R. City - Locked Away (feat. Adam Levine)
67. Silento - Watch Me
68. WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
69. P!ATD - Emperor's New Clothes
70. Nick Fradiani - Beautiful Life

1 comments:

  1. a camilo cesto le gusta este tipo de musica besos anonimos jajajaja

    ReplyDelete